Greyhounds and Knitting

Or alternatly titled, "Bridget Struggles to Knit Something Other Than Socks and Occasionally Posts Pictures of Her Greyounds"

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Finished STR Waterlillies


Finished STR Waterlillies

I never really did get the picot cast offs to stand up! The swelling on left ankle was down enough to fit the sock on over it. I liked knitting these socks. I used the knitty magic cast on, the sherman heel, and knitty's picot cast off. I couldn't even tell you the stitch count because I was trying them on as I went and kind of adjusting. I think they will stay up just fine. I should keep some plain ones on the needles, I knit these in both the Harry Potter and the Simpsons movies.

I guess this makes a whopping two socks completed for the Summer of Socks KAL!

2 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Blogger aija said...

I actually like the little drooping picots, like a grownup version of girlie white lace foldover socks. :)

Yay for new socks!

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger IHateToast said...

i envy the sock people. i just can't seem to do the second sock ever.

nice shot of the grey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home