Greyhounds and Knitting

Or alternatly titled, "Bridget Struggles to Knit Something Other Than Socks and Occasionally Posts Pictures of Her Greyounds"

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Finished: wollmeise charade socks



Pattern: Charade
Yarn: wollmeise
Color: Raku-Regenbogen
Needles: Addi 2.5 mm turbos (I went down to 2 mm in the ankle for a couple inches)
mods: carried pattern down heel

These may be my favorite socks! Really pleased with yarn and pattern. It is a really easy to memorize pattern and will add interest to variegated or striped yarns. I'm sure I will knit it again. They really say Fall to me, look tweedy.


4 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger Mouse said...

That wollmeise sock yarn is really gorgeous. Great socks.. I also love your taste in footwear (keens! the calistoga is my next keen purchase.. I already have a pair of seattles & newports)

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Jenny Raye said...

Very pretty socks! Cute shoes, too :o)

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Suna Kendall said...

I just looked down and the socks I am wearing are the same colors, though a different vendor. We must be thinking "autumn." I like the pattern very much, since I am always on the lookout for things that look good in variegated yarn.

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Gorgeous colors. I tried the link to the Charade pattern without luck...I got to the designer's page, but the link she referred to in her blog wasn't there...or wasn't being displayed. I also left a comment under "Fennec". I know so many sock knitters who are also dog people. Hmmm.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home